Thursday, February 5, 2015

Porsha Williams says Kenya Moore also stole from her

Kenya Moore must be having a bad press week. 
On Monday's episode of Celebrity Apprentice, Vivica A. Fox accused Kenya Moore of stealing her cell phone (Click here if you missed it), and her Real Housewives of Atlanta co-star Porsha Williams had a lot to say including her own alleged theft at the hands of Moore! These two have had a feud in the past that is still on-going so i'm not surprised Porsha Williams will try to shade Kenya some more on these accusations.
Williams says she doesn’t doubt if Moore took Vivica Fox's cell phone and tweeted from it, because she’s basing it off her own experience.
During Tuesday’s Dish Nation episode, Williams had this to say:
“It’s not shocking, because one time, allegedly, there was this airplane, allegedly, that I was sitting on, allegedly. And Kenya was allegedly on the plane and allegedly, I had been given some peanuts and I could have sworn I put the peanuts next to me.
“And allegedly the peanuts were gone. When I’m on the plane in first class, I like to order drinks as well. Allegedly, big allegedly, I was in coach. Allegedly, Kenya is allegedly, a thief…allegedly.”
C'mon Porsha, stop! This is obviously a joke if not a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment