Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Adele Denies Rumors That She Turned Down Beyoncé For 25

In a snippet shared yesterday from Adele’s new Beats 1 interview with Zane Lowe on Entertainment weekly (Click here to listen to the interview), the singer shot down recent rumors that she nixed a collaboration with Beyoncé. “There’s a rumor going round that I turned Beyoncé down,” Adele tells Lowe. “I’d never disrespect her like that.”

She continued, “I’m such a fan, oh my god. Obviously, like, Queen Bey to the day I die.” Adele also cited Lana Del Rey, Alabama Shakes, Florence and the Machine, and CHVRCHES as musicians she’s interested in these days.

Adele’s highly-anticipated third album, 25, drops Friday. It’s her first since 2011’s 21. Check back for updates from her full interview with Lowe.

Credit:EW

No comments:

Post a Comment