Wednesday, June 3, 2015

First Look at Caitlyn Jenner's Docu-Series Called "I Am Cait": He says "I'm The New Normal"


Caitlyn Jenner gets candid in a promo for her new E! show called "I Am Cait." Take a look here.
Since Bruce Jenner’s transformation into Caitlyn Jenner, the 65-year-old former athlete has been a hot topic as people have analyzed his decision to become a woman.
In the past few months Caitlyn Jenner has had a facial feminization journey (which lasted 10 hours) and also received breast implants. She is however yet to undergo genital surgery.
In an all-new 8-part docu-series ‘I Am Cait’ set to premiere on E! in July, Caitlyn takes us through the journey of what it has been like for her to finally share her secret with the world.
In the first promo clip Caitlyn can be heard saying ‘Let's put it this way, I’m the new normal’.
Click on the link here to watch the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment