Monday, June 15, 2015

Rita Ora, Recently Single, Admits: ‘I’m Afraid Of Being Alone’


Rita Ora is cover girl for the July 2015 issue of Marie Claire magazine. She may be with Ricky Hil but she opened up about her Calvin Harris break up in the magazine and admitted that she prefers being in relationships. She also spilled on her role in ‘Southpaw,’ all while showing off a slew of stylish looks in ‘Marie Claire.’

Rita Ora, 24, looks pretty in pink for Marie Claire‘s July issue, where the songstress spills on relationships, new music and her role in Southpaw — get ready to see a whole lot more of the star, both on the screen and on stage, as the current face of Roberto Cavalli continues to take her career to new heights.

Rita always seems to be in a relationship, and that’s because she loves being in love. “I’m afraid of being alone… I’m not afraid to admit that, you know. I’m not embarrassed to admit that. I just hope it’s not a never-ending cycle. Sometimes love just makes you feel crazy. And that feeling that we have as girls, just to have that feeling, even for five seconds, it’s like crack. I mean, don’t compare it to that, but you know what I mean. It’s like comfort eating,” she told the magazine.



Credit:MarieClaire

No comments:

Post a Comment