Tuesday, September 29, 2015

I've Started Working With Don Jazzy Again - D'Banj

For those wishing for a comeback between ‘Knocking on my Door’ singer, D’banj and his former producer and partner, Don Jazzy, it may happen even sooner than expected, according to LagosToday.

In an exclusive chat with LAGOSTODAY.ORG, D’banj hinted that he will be going on tour with Don Jazzy soon. In his words, “We’re already working on something great that you guys will love; and I guarantee you will hear it very soon. You have to also know that since it’s my 10th year anniversary, it’s also Don Jazzy’s 10th year as well. Don Jazzy is my brother now when it comes to endorsement as Diageo endorsed him too. We can even go on a tour together; what do you think?”

On how he feels when fans come out in large numbers to greet him on the streets, he said, “I feel humbled. It’s always like a dream, especially when you know that everything you’ve done is from God, and I always give thanks to God. I always pray that anytime I come out, it should be better than the last. When I went to Computer Village and everybody came out, it felt surreal. Some came with paintings, some were crying; I just felt humbled that I have to keep on doing whatever brought me here. And I will continue even in another 20 years.”

It should be recalled that D’banj and Don Jazzy went their separate ways in 2012 after more than eight years together as the brains behind Mo’hits Records. Ever since, their fans have been yearning for the two to settle their differences and come back together. And with recent happenings, it seems a collaboration is in the offing soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment