Thursday, January 29, 2015

Big Joke,lol! - Nigerian singer Davido says he's good enough to be the president of Nigeria.


Huh?? He sure got jokes!
In an Mtv Base Vox pop “Choose or lose” a 45 minutes video, award winning star Davido, expressed his interest to become the President of Nigeria and his agenda if voted into office as the President. He said “I think I’m good enough to be president, because it’s me. I want to be the president, and if made the President of Nigeria, I will fix all the bad roads, fix up the currency of course, and other things, as much as I do in my daily activities if given the opportunity”. Popular Nigerian music artist, Davido, has disclosed his intention to become the first entertainer to be the President of Nigeria, adding that the All Progressive Congress (APC) Presidential Candidate, Muhammadu Buhari should not be seen as the only person vying to take over Jonathan’s job.
Regarding performing his civic right in the coming election, Davido expressed his readiness to vote: “Yes I’m voting, I want my voice to be heard, there’s no point in complaining if you are not going to vote”.

Credits:NET

No comments:

Post a Comment