Saturday, April 4, 2015

Amber Rose Slams Haters On Instagram For Body Shaming Her

 
It’s been a busy week for Amber Rose responding to her various critics and expressing confidence in who she is. She is taking on her haters for criticizing her appearance. In a fiery Instagram post on Friday, the model shared a picture of herself in the mirror, along with a message to everyone who’s been body shaming her online: “If I look beautiful in a picture its ‘photoshopped’ if I look 30 pounds heavier and almost deformed looking its ‘the real Amber’ kick rocks u f*cking haters Lol when u see me you’ll fall out then ask me for a pic – Muva P.S if only my phone had a Middle finger emoji I would insert it here.”
Read the rest of this post to see her Instagram post.
 

Her comments come after a period during which she’s been accused of digitally altering beach photos while outlets have giddily pointed out her flaws in paparazzi shots. Rose looks pretty fit in the picture she posted on Friday.
Rose raised eyebrows with an earlier Instagram post on Thursday. She shared a picture of ex-husband Wiz Khalifa (see below), writing:
My #ManCrushEveryday you know what it is…. We went wrong somewhere and even if we never ever get back together (Even tho I pray, dream and hope we do) he will forever be the love of my life. The media doesn’t make it easy but f*ck them we gotta live for reality and not society. We forever have a bond because we made a beautiful baby from our Love. Through all the ups and downs of our relationship my heart still beats for him every single day. I’m sick of putting on a front like I’m happy without him. I’m not. He makes me happy. He’s the only one who can. Regardless of how our lives Turn out in the long run he will always be the skinny tatted up stoner that has my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment