Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Future Blames Split With Ciara On Differing Music and Wedding Ideas

Nearly a year after Ciara and Future called off their engagement, the Atlanta-born rapper says their musical differences, as well how much their wedding would be in the spotlight, caused a rift in their relationship.
In his new docu-series “Like I Never Left,” the 31-year-old father of four shares his side of the highly publicized breakup.
Click to hear what he says.
Although his explanation comes off as muddled, Future says Ciara, 29, began working on her latest project, “Jackie,” and didn’t include Future or Mike Will Made It in the plans. The men helped create Ciara’s 2013 hit song “Body Party.”

“I was like, ‘Damn, we just came off a number one and you go straight to Dr. Luke and start working with him,’” said Future. “’We should do that, we should just finish what we started and go back to that “Body Party” lane’ … But she was like, ‘Nah, I want to record it this way.’ So me and Mike didn’t even get a chance to work on the last album, even though we had a number one. I thought that was a little weird. And we still in a relationship so it was, like, she kind of threw me off.”

At the time, the couple’s upcoming wedding planning was building to a fever pitch. Ciara, who by this time had given birth to the couple’s son, was on the cover of Brides magazine. She also began to dish on wedding details, hinting the ceremony would be a grand affair.
It now appears that Future wasn’t on board with those dreams and plans.

“At the same time, we were about to go and get married,” he recalled. “She was like, ‘We need a date,’ and go on and do it, and I’m like, ‘No … I want to marry you but I can’t have no big wedding on E! News. I can’t have these media outlets covering my wedding … I’m not comfortable with where I am at in my career, I’m not comfortable about compromising.’”

At the time of the split, rumors of cheating on Future’s part began to run rampant.
In an interview with HuffPost Live this week, Future shot down those accusations.
“I feel like 95 percent of relationship end because of cheating,” Future said of the speculation. “Me and her relationship had nothing to do with cheating. I feel like we were just growing away from each other. We grew apart.”

Ciara caught wind of Future’s comments and issued her own cryptic response to it all.
“Some person is so dishonest and ignorant that they don’t deserve a response,” she tweeted on Monday. “Furthermore, one’s main focus should be on being a good parent.”
Ciara is now dating Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson.

Warning: Graphic language

No comments:

Post a Comment