Thursday, September 24, 2015

Ivanka Trump Pregnant With Third Child


Donald Trump's presidential campaign is about to get a little bit bigger.
Ivanka Trump announced Thursday that she and husband Jared Kushner are expecting their third child this spring. The 33-year-old businesswoman posted a video to her Facebook page to share the news, Click here to see the video, with a little help from daughter Arabella, 4, and son Joseph, 2.

“I couldn’t be more thrilled to share the news with you that I am expecting,” Trump wrote in a blog post. “Arabella and Joseph are both incredibly excited to have a new sibling on a way (of course, Arabella desperately wants a baby girl, and Joseph hopes it’s a boy!), and I wanted them to join me in making the announcement.”

While Trump has yet to reveal the sex of the baby-to-be, the accessories-maven admitted that despite all of her success, family always comes first.
“I consider myself incredibly fortunate to have a career that I am deeply passionate about, but, at the end of the day, it’s my family that is at the center of my life — and to be adding another baby to our family is a tremendous blessing,” she said. “Jared and I are so thankful, and so excited!”


Credit:PageSix

No comments:

Post a Comment