Thursday, February 19, 2015

Iggy Azalea Quits Social Media After Body Bullying..Gives in to Her Haters


It's about time Iggy, focus more on your music and ignore the negative attention that comes with being famous.
Rapper Iggy Azalea has decided to take a break from using social media after seeing some "shocking" comments about her body online.
The 24 year old Australian had been vacationing in Hawaii with her boyfriend, when photos of her in a red bikini had surfaced. And on Wednesday night she gushed her heart out as usual on tweeter but this time she decides to keep away as she told her fans that she would be "taking some time away from social media. I need to be happy and it is too negative and draining."
The Aussie rap sensation added that social media has changed her for the worst.
"I feel the hatred and pettiness i see online at all times is at making me become an angry person and I cannot be that," she wrote. "To become nasty because of the way I feel i am treated would be a disservice to my fans and I promise i will try to keep smiling." 
Her tweets after the cut. 








2 comments:

  1. she needs to get over it already abeg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, social media is actually a difficult place. It's so draining. Like some people are just on there to send others on a suicide mission.

    ReplyDelete