Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Chris Brown: Don’t Ask Me About Rihanna Or Drake Anymore!


Chris Brown is tired of being asked about his relationship with Rihanna and his feud with Drake. On Monday, the singer threatened to stop doing interviews unless the chats exclusively focus on his art and music.
“I’ve given the world enough opinions. I’m not doing no more interviews unless it’s about my art or music. It’s nothing else anyone needs,” tweeted Brown. He continued more bluntly, “Don’t ask me about Drake or Rihanna. Anything u need to hear is in all our music.” Brown deleted the tweet referencing Rihanna and Drake shortly after, but his first post currently remains on his timeline.

Brown’s pointed tweets come just three days after he was asked about Drake on Hot 97. Brown and Tyga appeared on the radio show on Friday in the midst of their “Between The Sheets Tour,” and Brown was very obviously not happy talking about his nemesis. “Yo, we’re not getting no check from talking about the dude. We giving him all this pub… At the end of the day, I look at it like this: I can’t keep making these motherf*ckers famous,” he said. “I’m responsible for a lot of reviving of careers, and I think when I keep talking about somebody… Even right now, I’m just making him hot right now because I’m just talking about him.”
Brown later took to Twitter to clarify his comments, saying, “In the interviews I said I’m tired of making mother f*ckers famous… Meaning I’m tired of talking about beefs and if I f*ck wit a person o not… I’m not getting paid for none of that sh*t and I really don’t need to waste me time wit it.” He went on, “It’s a continuous cycle of bullsh*t and negativity! I just wanna do my music and not worry about the next man. It ain’t about picking a side becuz you the consumer shouldn’t have to. I don’t owe anybody anything and no one owes me.”
As Brown and Tyga continue their media tour, including the 92.3 AMP interview, it seems his stance on the matter has only strengthened. 
His tweet below.

No comments:

Post a Comment