Friday, February 20, 2015

Domestic Maid wanted By Nigerian Authorities -True Story


 Parents be careful who you leave your kids with. A friend of mine sent this to me and needs everyone to be aware that the girl (photo above) is dangerous and is still at large.
Her name is Nwachukwu Chikadibia Ify and has a Facebook account by the same name. 
She was hired as a domestic maid in Lagos, Nigeria and did all kinds of things to the kids she was meant to cater to, a seven year old and a four year old. This is what their mom said to me;
"This girl almost killed my kids you won't imagine what she did. My son's teacher noticed his head was swollen and asked him what happened. He said the hit him with a stick. When their school informed me I got angry and sent her away not knowing dat she did worst things
Immediately I sent her away King (her seven year old) hugged me and said thank u for sending her away. He showed me the mop that she hit on his head and the mop broke on his head. This demon will lie my kids on the table and use either wire or big cain to whip them. She will lie them on top of car that we packed outside and flog them and u know that the car will be very hot in the afternoon
When we go out she will bring men to my house and put on the generator.
While she is flogging them she will ask them who is d head of the house they will say she is the one
She threatened them that anytime she beat them and they report she will kill them the next day that's why they refuse to tell me anything. They were so scared of her that no matter what she does they won't say. If I don't arrest her she will go to another home and do same."
How barbaric is this. She is now wanted but no one knows her whereabouts. Please anyone who has seen this girl or has any information about her should contact us at crunch27live@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment