Thursday, February 26, 2015

Did Mike Godson Admit Affair With Ini Edo?

Nollywood actor, Mike Godson may have admitted having an affair with actress, Ini Edo.
Several intimate pictures of the two rumoured lovers have been making its rounds on social media.
Speculations are now rife that the two are enjoying a private relationship.
Speaking for the first in as many weeks, Mike Godson described his rumoured lover in very glowing terms.

“Ini and I are very good friends, actually we’re very close. Ini Edo is someone I’m very free with. She’s someone I can share my problems with and tell things about me. She’s the only actress I have a very close relationship with. I have a lot of actresses as friends as well but the only one I am close to is Ini.”
Godson told City People Magazine that their popular bedroom pictures are from the set of a forthcom.
“I respect her a lot because she has done so well for herself and I am not going to deny being her friend because she is having bad press or something. She is someone I respect so much and I admire her intelligence. I love very intelligent women.”


Credit:CityPeople

No comments:

Post a Comment