Thursday, October 29, 2015

Nene Leakes Makes Shocking Return To ‘RHOA’, First Photos Of Her Filming In Jamaica


Her reason for returning? She says the price offered was right. I'm just curious to how much she would have been offered to make her change her mind since she was already the highest paid cast member on the real housewife franchise.
Continue for more photos.

Nene is back just a few months after quitting the Bravo show and HollywoodLife.com has exclusive pics of the housewife back in all her glory! HollywoodLifers, are you shocked?
Well that didn’t last long! Nene Leakes, 47, shocked the entire Real Housewives of Atlanta cast when she showed up to the Moon Palace Jamaica Grande Hotel in Ocho Rios, Jamaica where the cast is filming for the upcoming season and she brought her hubby, Gregg Leakes along too. A spy tells HollywoodLife.com that Nene was in “good spirits” but the rest of the women were “speechless” when she walked through the doors. 

Nene was spotted at the hotel in Jamaica and in one pic obtained by HollywoodLife.com, she’s walking around the hotel with Gregg, fellow housewife Cythina Bailey and her husband, Peter Thomas. In another pic Nene is taking pics with what appears to be a fan who spotted her at the hotel. TMZ was the first to break the news of Nene’s return and this comes just a few short months after Nene quit and released this emotional statement about leaving the show: “This was definitely a hard decision for me,” Nene told PEOPLE. “Me and my husband [Gregg Leakes] have been going back and forth on it for weeks now. But my contract is up and I just think this is the right time. This is my opportunity to spread my wings and do different things.” Hmm, we wonder what got her to come back … probably a big ole’ paycheck!

“I feel a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. There were times when I was a target. I won’t miss the negativity. I think some of the girls will be happy,” Nene told PEOPLE when she left. “They always felt like I was the star, and they were never able to really shine with me there, so here’s their opportunity to shine. But lest they get too comfortable, I’m not saying I’m gone forever. I’ll probably pop up and play with those girls every now and then.”



Credit:Hollywoodlife

No comments:

Post a Comment