Wednesday, November 18, 2015

NeNe Leakes Slams Women Of ‘The View’

I wouldn't really call this slamming..just my thoughts though.
On Tuesday, Nov. 17, the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” veteran dropped by “The View” to talk about her upcoming Broadway gig as Mama Morton in Chicago and it was pretty icy.

“Just sat down with a bunch of mean girls turning up their noses, looking u up & down as if u don’t belong,” Leakes tweeted (then deleted) following her appearance.

It’s safe to say the show got off to a rocky start, when co-host Joy Behar noted that Leakes’ jewelry had injured her shoulder during her walk out on stage. Behar also insisted on asking the 47-year-old about her rocky relationship (divorce, remarriage) to Gregg, something Leakes clearly didn’t want to discuss in detail.

“I love companionship, love being married,” she said as for why the couple reunited. Behar was later shut down entirely, when she tried to dig deeper, “[I] had to teach him a lesson — never to cross me.”

But Behar didn’t quit. She took another shot at Leakes when “The New Normal” alum claimed that other reality stars were trying to “imitate the NeNe Leakes brand,” leading Behar to joke that it’s no wonder Leakes is “friends with Donald Trump.”

Leakes stood by her comments however, saying, “I didn’t say I was voting for him, honey, I said I liked him.”
Leakes sure does know how to throw a side eye and a little shade. Got to give it to her, she held her own.


Credit:Rollingout

No comments:

Post a Comment