Monday, November 23, 2015

Seyi Shay Speaks On Her Experience With Mathew Knowles, Her Music, Her Passion And More

The very sexy Seyi Shay sits down for an exclusive interview with Nez of The Box on CocoBoxTV. She talks about her transition from the UK, to Houston, and Lagos. She says, "I have always been independent since the death of my mom, I have been alone. 
The interview after the cut.
I moved to Houston from London right after her death with my girl group where we were mentored by Mathew Knowles" 

While she was with her girl group 'From Above', they went on tour with the one and only Beyonce Knowles, where they opened for her on stage. She has since then been working to prove herself as a singer and entertainer. 

When asked about how she developed her dancing skills, Ms Seyi Shay responds with "It's funny how every where I go now, they know me as a dancer. I had to train for 3 years to get to this level." 

From her videos you can see certain affluences from other entertainers already in the game, Seyi Shay credits Beyonce, Tamar Braxton and Keri Hilson for helping with her vision. 

She says "I knew what I wanted to do, something risqué and cause some kind of reaction with Nigerians and I accomplished that goal with my videos."

Seyi Shay's new album is out now, "Seyi or Shay"! It's an amazing album available on ITunes, the body of work is exceptional and she continues to prove her position in the entertainment business!

No comments:

Post a Comment