Monday, August 10, 2015

Ciara Tells How She Shed 60 pounds in Four Months As She Stuns On The Cover Of Shape Magazine


Ciara stuns on the cover of Shape magazine’s September 2015 issue and tells the magazine how she bounced back into shape after giving birth to son Future in May 2014.
Click for more photos.
Ciara explains while showing off her svelte frame on the cover that her post-baby body is the result of a very strict diet and exercise plan, with a splurge on a French fry or two, .
“When I’m on a strict eating regimen, at some point I have to have French fries, a cheeseburger and some pizza,” the 29-year-old singer shares. “And Oreos and vanilla ice cream!”

After giving birth to son Future last May, the “Dance Like We’re Making Love” crooner had to wait before working out again. But instead of kicking her pregnancy cravings to the curb, Ciara began to indulge and wound up gaining a total of 60 pounds. Once her doctor gave the OK to exercise again, Ciara enlisted trainer Gunnar Peterson to create a workout regimen, then supplemented it with some very intense training of her own.

“I would go to Gunnar Peterson first for my one-hour training session, then I’d have two more cardio sessions later in the day,” Russell Wilson’s lady love reveals. “That, along with a really clean eating plan, was how I lost 60 pounds in four months. It was a very intense program, and I was extremely focused on it.”

Among the workouts Ciara has added to her regular routine: boxing.
“Gunnar puts me through an hour-long plyometric cardio circuit that always includes boxing elements. What’s amazing is that you’re getting three-in-one training: It’s hitting your muscles; it’s a cardiovascular workout; and it’s a mental exercise,” the R&B bombshell explains. “After I’ve done a few rounds, I feel as if I can conquer the world.

Before and after

No comments:

Post a Comment