Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Iggy Azalea: ‘Some days I want to crawl into a cave’


Despite having a hot NBA star on her arm and the world at her feet, Iggy Azalea is struggling in the confidence department.
“Some days I want to crawl into a cave because I don’t feel confident at all, and then other days I feel great,” she told Today Australia on Tuesday.
The 25-year-old “Fancy” rapper has been the subject of tabloid scrutiny after coming clean about breast enhancement surgery last fall.

Critics have also placed her face under a microscope in recent weeks after she emerged at the 2015 Billboard Music Awards looking different than before.
“I think it’s like that for all human beings, not just young women,” she added about having poor self-esteem. “I think being confident 100 percent every day is something to aspire to, but I don’t think it’s humanly possibly for anybody.”
Although there is incessant chatter regarding her ever-changing looks, folks are buzzing over Azalea’s engagement to Los Angeles Lakers star Nick Young in early June.
She tells the morning show that she’s not planning to have an Aussie wedding because Young’s family is too large to fly over.
As for her wedding gown, she’s hoping to have a “glamorous and big” dress and is aiming to exchange vows in summer 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment