Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Naked Drunk Woman Tries To Kick Down Kim Kardashian’s Door


A drunken naked woman scared pregnant Kim Kardashian by trying to kick in the star’s hotel room door in the South of France.
The reality star and businesswoman, appearing at Cannes Lions festival on Wednesday, said she’d had no sleep: “There was a woman knocking on a hormonal pregnant woman’s door, namely me, at 4 in the morning — not knocking but banging and kicking, and I couldn’t go back to sleep afterwards, and she was naked,” Kim said.

She added, “So I screamed profanities at her and told her to put some clothes on and get off my door, but she kept using her AmEx as the key. She had no idea it was my room.”
Kim had tweeted in the early hours, “Thanks to the drunk naked woman banging on my door, I have now been up since 4am…I took a fun video of her as a reminder of why I never tolerated drinking 2 much!…She thought her Amex was my room key lol.” She told the Cannes audience that she decided not to post the video, adding, “I hope she’s not here in this room.”

Credit:Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment