Saturday, July 25, 2015

Supermodel Iman Turns 60

Iman still looks amazing and breathtaking even as she turns 60 years old today, Happy birthday Iman! Unlike many women, supermodel Iman has no problems about revealing her age, but that’s only because her life in the limelight leaves her with no other choice.
“I have to be honest, because you cannot lie with the Internet around,” she told Buzz at Rachel Roy’s Self Rule luncheon at the Mondrian Soho. “And then some people have the nerve to get my age wrong and say I am 70 — don’t you dare age me!”

She is grateful, however that her modeling career took place in an era before omnipresent social media.
“Back in my time there was Studio 54. There were no paparazzi and no camera phones. I have old Polaroids with shirts open to my navel, things hanging and leaving clubs at 4 a.m.,” Iman told Buzz at Tuesday’s event.
“The only thing that really sucks is that back in the day models didn’t make as much money as the girls do now,” she said. “Nowadays we have A-B-C-D listers making money for being famous and infamous.”

No comments:

Post a Comment