Saturday, March 21, 2015

Celine Dion is resuming her Las Vegas residency In August And With a Brand New Act

 
It's all coming back to her now! Celine Dion is set to make her big return to Las Vegas in August to resume her Caesars Palace residency, her rep announced on Friday. The 46-year-old singer hasn’t performed any shows in Las Vegas since last summer when she revealed she was taking time off to care for her cancer-stricken husband Rene Angelil.
 

“It is very emotional for me, and I’m anticipating the emotions to grow more as the date gets closer,” Dion told People Magazine. “It’s very touching. Every night is a new show… I promise there will be high, happy notes,” she added.
Dion’s last show at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace was in July 2014. At the time, she was struggling with a throat illness and later announced in August  that she was postponing her Vegas residency “indefinitely” so she could look after her husband.
Angelil has been battling cancer since 1999 and underwent surgery to remove a tumor from his neck in 2013. “I want to devote every once of my strength and energy to my husband’s healing, and to do so, it’s important for me to dedicate this time to him and our children,” Dion said in a statement at the time.
 
 
Credit:PeopleMag

1 comment: