Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Super Sexy Figure in Cutout Swimsuit For USweekly


Jennifer Lopez is Us Weekly‘s “Best Bodies” cover girl, and rightfully so. The triple-threat singer, dancer and actress looks absolutely gorgeous in a black cutout swimsuit for the special issue. 
Here's what the 45-year-old told the magazine in the behind-the-scenes video.

"I embrace who I am. I feel sexy, I feel youthful, I feel pretty sometimes, sometimes I feel not pretty, you know what I mean? I think a healthy body image comes from being the best you, not competing with anybody else. You know, I’m not a 6-foot tall model … I’m not a size 2. I think it’s about focusing on yourself and just trying to be the best you.
She added the importance of balance, saying “You hit a stride where your spirit, mind and body all come together. I work out, but I’m not as much of a fanatic as I used to be. And, funnily enough, I feel like I’m in better shape now.”

When it comes to her kids, 7-year-old twins Max and Emme, Lopez explains she’s teaching them how to eat healthy. “With my kids, my daughter and my son, I just try to teach them to eat healthy, and to be healthy and to be aware. I try to teach them the right things to eat, and they are young, they’re 7, and they are starting to learn that that’s a way of life.”




Credit:USweekly

No comments:

Post a Comment